Manufacturing, Distribution and Logistics
Buckeye is emerging as a center of logistics, distribution, and manufacturing. Existing businesses such as the Cardinal IG, Wal-Mart / Sam’s Club Distribution Center, Wal-Mart Transportation and Logistics, Clayton Homes, and Fertizona are not only successful within our community, they are expanding.
- Buckeye is located along the CANAMEX Corridor
- direct access to Interstate 10, State Route 85, MC 85 - Regional Map
- short distance from Interstate 8 and the newly constructed Loop 303.
- future Interstate 11 is being planned to pass through Buckeye, north/south transportation access from Mexico to Canada within the Sun Corridor.
- Union Pacific Railroad provides rail access to the area and has future plans to locate a large manifest yard in Buckeye.
Buckeye provides the transportation access you’re looking for without all the congestion of other cities. Learn more about the transportation assets Buckeye has to offer your business.
An abundant workforce, exceptional quality of life and easy access to key interstate and highway corridors have made Buckeye, Arizona a sought after retail destination. As the Western Gateway into and out of Greater Phoenix, Buckeye affords existing and new to market retailers and Interstate sensitive services an unparalleled opportunity to be at the forefront of growth. Find out why Buckeye needs retail.
- Fastest growing City in the Country, the fastest growing in AZ.
- 83,000+ residents and growing
- 2,205 permits in 2018, 2400 projected for 2019
- 432,000 people, within 20 minutes of Verrado Way & I-10
- 16 miles of Interstate 10 frontage, 110K vehicles per day
|Retail Trade Area||2018|
|median household income||$58,590|
|Average Household Income||$74,056|
|Average Household Size||3.17|
|Median Home Value||$213,400|
|Total Employees In Buckeye Businesses||74,500|
Source: ESRI Business Analytics, June 2015; 20 minute commute shed from Interstate 10 and Verrado Way, Zillow,
Critical to the needs of next generation businesses, higher education and technical training is an absolute mandate in order to propel our economy. The delivery system of disseminating curriculum is evolving rapidly and the City of Buckeye is prepared to embrace existing and new opportunities to enhance our higher education delivery system.
- West-MEC Campus
- Estrella Mountain Community College Buckeye Educational Center
- APS Energy Education Center
Healthcare and Healthcare Technologies
As Arizona’s fastest growing city, the demand for healthcare services in the community continues to rise. The addition of healthcare services for our residents is an important initiative for the city. As a community with limited healthcare services, a variety of operations have the opportunity for success. With an average age of 33 yrs old, Buckeye is a young-family oriented city that would benefit from everything from women's services, pediatrics, sports medicine, PT, imaging, specialty, and geriatric. The city is seeing an increase in new healthcare facilities and services entering the market. We believe this is a direct result of operators looking to fill the healthcare gap in Buckeye.
Mission Critical Technologies
Broadband connectivity, wireless mobility, cloud computing, e-commerce, social media, and sensors have rapidly converged to transform the world as we know it: how we do business, work, play, consume, interact, and stay in touch. Buckeye is located within some of the most robust and redundant fiber optics and power corridors in the State. With less than a one-day turnaround to Southern California by vehicle, Buckeye offers incredible opportunities for data center and technology driven facilities.
- Hundreds of miles of multi carrier fiber optic lines combined with one of the most robust power grids in the state.