In this time of ever changing information we are making every effort to keep Buckeye businesses and residents Connected while practicing the very important and highly recommended Social Distancing. For residents looking to support Buckeye Businesses, there are things you can do to support our small and local businesses:
- Shop online or via phone. Many retailers have online shopping available; our local and independent shops will help you get what you need via phone, Facetime, or other methods, if necessary. Online shopping can keep both you and local businesses strong.
- Many of your favorite restaurants are offering curbside service and others are using restaurant delivery services such as Uber Eats, GrubHub or Postmates.
- Don’t want to grab food now, buy a gift card and go out when social distancing is over (you’ll need it).
- For restaurants, when ordering takeout or delivery, tip the same amount as you would dining in.
- Purchase custom or corporate gifts from retailers who can handle orders over the phone or online.
- If you typically order products with local retailers later in the year, consider placing your orders now.
- If you do not need anything specific at the moment but still want to support local, buy gift cards to spend later.
- Share this information widely so others know how to help.
A message from our Mayor
If you’re a Buckeye Business and are adjusting your hours, offering a deal, etc. submit your info on the form below to be included in Shop Buckeye. The business list created will be featured online and shared via social media with Buckeye residents.
Shop Buckeye is being created to feature Buckeye Business that are still open during COVID-19. Businesses adjusting hours, offering pick-up and/or delivery, or promotions during this difficult time can be featured by filling out the following form:
In cooperation with the Buckeye Valley Chamber we have provided a list of Buckeye Restaurants that remain open for pickup and takeout and are ready to take your order. We are also providing a list of Buckeye businesses and services providersthat are Open for Business.
Governor Doug Ducey issued an executive order clarifying businesses and operations deemed “essential” by the state and providing certainty to business owners, employees and families. The order is a proactive and administrative measure to ensure consistent guidance across the state