Boosted Wi-Fi coverage in Buckeye
Buckeye’s Library System is boosting its free Wi-Fi coverage at both locations – Downtown, 310 N. 6th St. and the Coyote Branch, 21699 W. Yuma Road.
You can access the boosted Wi-Fi from the parking lot of either library from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
The boosted Wi-Fi provides residents and students without access to the internet an opportunity to complete their assignments while still maintaining CDC guideline for physical distancing.
Buckeye Union High School District is also offering Wi-Fi service at four locations via busses equipped with internet hot spots. Students can access Wi-Fi in the parking lots of each high school campuses, along with select city local parks. The busses will have signage with connection directions that are available 24/7.
B.U.H.S.D. Hotspot locations below:
- Buckeye Union High School (1000 E. Narramore Ave.)
- Estrella Foothills High School (13033 S. Estrella Parkway)
- Youngker High School (3000 S. Apache Rd.)
- BUHSD Learning Center (751 N 215th Ave.)
- Rainbow Valley Fire Department (19937 W Arlington Rd.)
- Tin Top (37901 W Salome Hwy.)
- Earl Edgar Park (500 S Miller Rd.)
- Sundance Park (22865 W Lower Buckeye Rd.)
In consideration of others, we request students follow CDC guidelines and social distancing.
For details on all of Buckeye’s Library services, visit buckeyeaz.gov/library
For more information on BUHSD hot spot locations visit buhsd.org/Parents-and-Students/COVID-19