COVID-19 Business Resources
In this time of ever changing information we are making every effort to keep Buckeye businesses and residents Connected while practicing the very important and highly recommended Social Distancing. For our Buckeye Businesses, below are a some resources and tips to assist during this time.
SBA Approves Loans for Arizona Businesses Affected by COVID-19
Governor Ducey has announced that the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has approved an Economic Injury Disaster Loan declaration for Arizona that will help small businesses here in the state impacted by COVID-19. Individual businesses can be eligible for up to $2 million through the program. Businesses in all 15 Arizona counties are now eligible to apply.
For program questions or assistance in completing the application online, businesses can contact Disaster Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955.
Communicate with Customers
- Let customers know you’re open
- Post new adjusted store hours
- Make sure you have key information on the home page of your website
- Now’s the time to get into social media
- Send out an e-newsletter to your customers and contacts
- Put up signs at your place of business
*These FREE banners are being offered to businesses by AzPro:
4’ x 4’ Banner (not customized) with grommets that allows your local businesses to communicate to the public that there is pick up and delivery available during their closure. Signs are available for pick up at 650 N 99th Ave., Ste 101, Avondale, AZ 85323. 623-777-2212. If you are unable to pick-up your sign, please contact Tennille Hiller at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to pick-up and deliver a sign to your location.
- Enhance your social media presence
- Host Facebook and Instagram videos
- Promote online shopping
- Don’t offer online shopping, now’s a great time to start
- Promote gift-card purchases
- Offer phone and online ordering
- Offer drive-thu, curb-side pick-up or delivery
- Offer a promotions to encourage people to shop (BOGO, 10% off, etc)
Keep your employees and customers safe
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
Join Shop Buckeye
If you’re a Buckeye Business and are adjusting your hours, offering a deal, etc. submit your info on the form below to be included in Shop Buckeye. The business list created will be featured online and shared via social media with Buckeye residents. If you’re a business and want to join Shop Buckeye please fill out this form here.