Win big with free fitness classes
Swimsuit weather is just around the corner, so now’s the time to get exercising with Buckeye’s free fitness classes at the popular Fitness in the Park workout program, weekday evenings at 6:30 p.m. at Sundance Park.
Everyone who attends a Fitness in the Park class the week of March 16 will receive a free, limited edition t-shirt, while supplies last. You’ll also have a chance to win a set of Airpods. Just enter your name every day you work out to be eligible. The more you work out, the better your chances of winning.
If you prefer a morning workout, Buckeye’s Recreation Department is partnering with the new Planet Fitness that just opened, and offering a Wednesday morning workout at 10:30 a.m. This class offers a mix of workout strength training for your whole body. Participants in this class will be eligible to win a free one-year membership to Planet Fitness.
These fun and upbeat classes, led by certified instructors, are open to all ages, beginners and experts alike. All you need is a water bottle and to show up every class. No need to pre-register.
Here’s is the schedule:
- Mondays - Ignite Yoga where you learn yoga postures, breathing techniques and proper alignment.
- Tuesdays - PiYo offers a high intensity low impact workout combining Pilates and Yoga moves.
- Wednesdays – STRONG by Zumba combining weight and cardio training to music.
- Thursdays - CrossFit, a full body workout that combines cardio, core training and more.
- Fridays – POUND, a unique seat, sculpt and rocking workout using lightly weighted drumsticks to ‘perform’ your way to a great physique.
So leave the motivation to us. Just bring yourself and your water bottle. You’ll not only get fit, you could win great prizes.
Sundance Park is located at 22865 W. Lower Buckeye Road, Buckeye. Skyline Regional Park is located at 2600 N. Watson Road, Buckeye.
For more information about the program, please visit or buckeyeaz.gov/residents/parks-recreation/fitness-in-the-park call 623-349-6350.