Fitness in the Park classes return to Sundance Park starting Jan. 6
Keep your New Year’s fitness resolutions on track with our free Fitness in the Park workout program. Classes resume Jan. 6 at Sundance Park, 22865 W. Lower Buckeye Road, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
These fun and upbeat classes, led by certified instructors, are open to all ages, beginners and experts alike. All you need is a water bottle and to show up to every class. No need to pre-register.
Here’s is the schedule:
- Mondays - Ignite Yoga where you learn yoga postures, breathing techniques and proper alignment.
- Tuesdays - PiYo offers a high intensity low impact workout combining Pilates and Yoga moves.
- Wednesdays - STRONG by Zumba, combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synchronized with music.
- Thursdays - Fury Wellness, 25 minutes of functional fitness and 25 minutes of nutrition education.
- Fridays – POUND, a unique seat, sculpt and rocking workout using lightly weighted drumsticks to ‘perform’ your way to a great physique.
Have fun meeting your fitness goals, outside, with your friends and neighbors.
For more information about the program, please visit or buckeyeaz.gov/fitness-in-the-park call 623-349-6350.